What is Dotche?
Donor Relations: Attract donors to your website and keep them informed and involved, by providing useful tools and dynamic information:
- Host an illustrated catalogue of charitable opportunities for Fund Advisors and first-time donors.
- Automate the publication of articles and funding opportunities to the donor homepage, targeted to the donor’s personal philanthropic interests.
- Automate donor guidance: Spotlight your funds, special projects, or external charities.
- Publish Online Fund summaries and statements, gift , and grant history for Donor Advisors
- Enable online grant recommendations and credit card gifts.
New: OLGA™ Online Grant Administration - Manage your competitive grant and scholarship processes online with enhanced notifications, alerts, and work-flow management tools:
- Easily create and manage online LOI’s and full applications
- Delegate administration of agency representatives to primary contact
- Distribute and collect online evaluation forms from grant reviewers
- Monitor grant making impact with online Progress Reports
The Dotche Charitable Catalogue:
- Create a philanthropic resource where funders can discover and connect with fund seekers.
- Empower your donors to discover the funding opportunity that precisely satisfies their charitable interests. Since specific projects can be profiled as well as organizations, donors can target their philanthropy.
- Establish your website as a primary source for philanthropic opportunities.
- Give internal and external fund seekers a marketplace to showcase their charitable programs to fund holders and new donors. (The best part: Fund seekers maintain their own charitable catalogue items – so you don’t have to!)
- Easily manage site content, including new pages, text, and graphics yourself, no html programming required!
- Push timely illustrated articles and funding opportunities to the appropriate web pages for the foundation, affiliates, and donors. A content calendar organizes article rotation – so content is always fresh and appealing.
Dotche is an internet-based application with all the advantages of “software as a service”: ease of deployment and upgrade, low administrative overhead, anytime/anywhere accessibility via a browser, and a very attractive total cost of ownership. ChesterCAP hosts your Dotche-powered website at DataPipe®, a Level 1 PCI Certified Service Provider, providing reliability, performance, security, and nightly backups of your valuable data.